Mental Health and Religious Counselors
Lynda W. Spiegel, LMHC, NCC
160 Allens Creek Road
Rochester, New York 14618(585) 727-1617; lynda email@example.com
Post Graduate Courses: Counseling and Counselor Supervision
University of Rochester Warner School of Education
(60+ Post Graduate credits)
Master of Science: Counselor Education, SUNY Brockport
Brockport, New York (December, 2002)
Bachelor of Science: General Science, Social Studies, University of Rochester Rochester, New York (May, 1981) Associate in Applied Science: Criminal Justice-Police Science, Monroe Community College, Rochester, New York (December, 1974)
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
National Certified Counselor (NCC)
Certified Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapist
PROFESSIONAL FIRST RESPONDER EXPERIENCE:
Monroe County Sheriff’s Office
130 Plymouth Avenue South, Rochester, New York
(August 1975 – September
Road Patrol Lieutenant
(November 1994 – September 1997)
Road Patrol Sergeant
(July 1985 – November 1994)
Deputy Sheriff, Road Patrol
(August 1975 – July 1985)
- First woman hired by MCSO for Road Patrol duties
The Park at Allens Creek:
160 Allens Creek Road, Rochester, NY 14618
(November 2014 – Present)
- Provide short and long-term counseling services
- Concentration on PTSD and Trauma
- Concentration on first responders and law enforcement
- Contract with Employee Assistance Programs to provide time-limited counseling services
- Contract with Employee Assistance Programs to provide critical incident stress debriefing
Strong Employee Assistance Program
496 White Spruce Blvd., Rochester, NY
(November 2008 – 2014)
- Provided short-term counseling services
- Provided crisis counseling
- Performed assessment-to-referral services
- Provided critical incident stress to first-responder groups
- Provided critical incident stress management at several police involved shootings
Provided critical incident stress management at fatal fires and traumatic death
Jay Travers LCSW-R Psychotherapist Over 40 years of experience providing Behavioral Health service to the greater Rochester Community, helping people make the changes they wish to make in the way they think, feel or act. Over 35 years experience in crisis intervention at Rochester General Hospital Emergency Department.
- Specializes in the treatment of depression, anxiety, post traumatic stress, and Attention Deficit Disorder for individuals over 13 years old.
Also provides service to help couples and families improve communication in order to build stronger relationships, heal old wounds, and become closer over time.
- Office: 1800 English Rd.Suite 5
- Rochester, NY 14616
- Cell 585 329 4743
- Office 585 225 9292
Sigrid A Adler Clinical Social Worker specialist in Rochester
Sigrid A Adler is a Clinical Social Worker Specialist in Rochester, New York. She graduated with honors from State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine in 1987. Having more than 32 years of diverse experiences, especially in CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER, Sigrid A Adler affiliates with no hospital, cooperates with many other doctors and specialists without joining any medical groups. Call Sigrid A Adler on phone number (585) 271-7760 for more information and advice or to book an appointment.
- 16 Goodman St N Suite 223 Rochester, NY 14607-1554
- CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Education & Training
- Sigrid A Adler attended to State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine and then graduated in 1987
- NPI #: 1326166356
- Enumeration Date: Mar 27th, 2007
- Last Update Date: Jul 8th, 2007
Sigrid A Adler has primarily specialized in Clinical Social Worker for over 32 years.
Pastor Don Boldt
Don Boldt is the Senior Pastor of Henrietta Christian Fellowship. He and his wife Sue came to the area to Attend Elim Bible Institute and over the years have served in many ministries in the Rochester area, including Teen Challenge, Bethel Christian Fellowship, The Charles Finney School, and Greater Rochester Loving Education At Home. He is also very devoted to his family and mentoring people who want to live their lives to the glory of God.
Ed Giblin is a 32 year veteran of police service, retiring as a captain from the Rochester, NY Police Department and going on to serve as Chief of Police for the New York State University Police at the College at Brockport. He is currently the Director of the Office of the Permanent Diaconate for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester.
Pastor Sammie L. Drayton, Sr. accepted the Lord as his personal savior in May 1987. In 1994, Pastor Drayton became an ordained minister through the Church of God Movement with Headquarters in Anderson, Indiana. Pastor Drayton has been a Senior Pastor for 27 years. Pastor Drayton is currently the Western New York State District Chairman of the Clergy Health Team/Credentials Committee. Pastor Drayton is the founding and currently the Senior Pastor of Hope Divine Church of God in Rochester, New York in which he and some dedicated saints planted in October 2005. Pastor Drayton previously pastored at the Church of God in Sodus, New York for thirteen years.
In addition to his role as Senior Pastor, Pastor Drayton previously served as the Director of Corporate Security with Unity Health System for five years and was responsible for all the Security Operations at Unity-Park-Ridge Hospital and the St. Mary’s Hospital. Pastor Drayton is currently the Director of Administration for AP Safety & Security Corporation, a privately own security company in Rochester, New York.
Pastor Drayton is also a Retired Deputy Chief of Police where he served on the police force for 22 ½ years with the Rochester Police Department. As a member of the police department and climbing through the ranks, he served in many capacities including police Chaplain.
Pastor Darwin (Dar) Klotzbach became a ordained Christian minister in 2008 and is serving as the full time minister for God’s Way Church, Church of God’s Revealed Truth, Inc. (Non-denominational Christian Bible Church), located on 5 Genesee Park Place , Geneva, NY 14456, (585) 317-0336, firstname.lastname@example.org. Pastor Klotzbach was the Co-Founder of Christian Veterans Outreach in 2016, and Ministry at Richards House and holds weekly Bible study and on-call clergy for Richards House and VOC.
In addition to his position as full time Pastor, Pastor Klotzbach served as Special Deputy US Marshal, training manager and Security Supervisor for numerous agencies, including Pickertons, Homeland Security, and BeeBee & Russell Station.
Pastor Klotzbach served with the Rochester Police Deartment for 21 years. As a member of the Rochester Police Department, Pastor Klotzbach served as a uniformed Police Officer and then went to the rank of Investigator for numerous sections including, SCIS, Genesee, Highland, and Clinton Section. Pastor Klotzbach was a member of the Rochester Police Department SWAT which included being a designated marksman, NYS Firearms and Tactical Instructor.
Pastor Klotzbach retired from the Rochester Police Department in 1998, and did receive numerous awards throughout his career, which included Distinguished Service awards, and numerous departmental awards and letters of recognition.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs on Mental Health
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs on Insomnia
- NAMI: National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs on PTSD
- Shining Light on the Issues of Mental Illness and Suicide
- How to Help Homeless Veterans
- Veterans Crisis Line: Suicide Prevention Hotline, Text & Chat
- Acadia Healthcare
- Monroe County Peer Support Team- Online Training ****FOR IMMEDIATE EMRGENCY HELP TYPE “HELP” OR “911”**** ***YOU CAN ONLY USE THIS TOOL ON YOUR LAPTOP OR PC ***